Robinson Ave Reconstruction
- Complete reconstruction of 3.2 miles of Route 9W in the City of Newburgh.
- Reconstruction and improvements to turn of the century domestic water distribution system.
- Pile and pre-cast panel wall system.
- Complete drainage and water quality installations.
- Curb and walk reconstruction.
- Recycled and repurposed over 70% of the materials slated for removal and disposal from the project.
United States Military Academy at West Point
- Selected on three occasions as where and when “best value” contractor for three years, each contract, to supply intermodal transportation construction improvements at West Point.
- Including all types of paving, surface and structural concrete demolition and construction.
- SMU and natural stone wall construction.
- High tech infrastructure installation along with power distribution.
- Landfill and water quality work
Exit 5 reconstruction, Interstate 84
- Reconfigure exit 5 entrance and exit ramps on Interstate 84.
- Widen I-84 over pass over NYS Route 208.
- Installation of structural grout retaining wall system.
- Wetland construction and storm water quality facility installations.
- Structural concrete bridge deck paving and asphalt paving on DOT highways and paving on Interstate.
Stewart International Airport Taxiway B reconstruction
- Taxiway widening, milling and profiling
- FAA spec. paving and subbase installation.
- Taxiway and in pavement lighting installations.
- Concrete pavement removal and installation
- Drainage installations
Stewart International Airport Taxiway M reconstruction
- Similar scope as Taxiway B reconstruction.
Dutchess County Airport Taxiway A, B, and C
Three separately bid contracts over a five year period for the reconstruction of the aforementioned taxiway structures.
- Active taxiway removal and reconstruction.
- Taxiway lighting and duct bank installations.
- Water quality facility construction.
- FAA spec. subbase and pavement installations.
- Mass earth cuts and fills.