Robinson Ave Reconstruction
- Complete reconstruction of 3.2 miles of Route 9W in the City of Newburgh.
- Reconstruction and improvements to turn of the century domestic water distribution system.
- Pile and pre-cast panel wall system.
- Complete drainage and water quality installations.
- Curb and walk reconstruction.
- Recycled and repurposed over 70% of the materials slated for removal and disposal from the project.
United States Military Academy at West Point
- Selected on three consecutive occasions as where and when “best value” contractor for three years, each contract, to supply intermodal transportation construction improvements at U.S.M.A. at West Point. Read Performance Assessment Report
- Including all types of paving, surface and structural concrete demolition and construction.
- SMU and natural stone wall construction.
- Specialty construction surface installations.
- High tech infrastructure installation along with power distribution.
- Landfill and water quality work
Chalet Road Reconstruction
- Two year reconstruction of Chalet Rd. Monticello, NY
- Phased construction of 2.1 miles of roadway in in an environmentally sensitive area with 100% chemical treatment of all water runoff to eliminate turbidity.
- Construction of two new 25′ deep municipal sanitary lift stations.
- Complete street lighting package.
- Construction of a 60′ Conspan precast bridge structure.
- Water quality detention basins.
- Installation of new domestic water, both force & gravity sewer, and drainage.
- Phased pavement installation.
Exit 5 reconstruction, Interstate 84
- Reconfigure exit 5 entrance and exit ramps on Interstate 84.
- Widen I-84 over pass over NYS Route 208.
- Installation of structural grout retaining wall system.
- Wetland construction and storm water quality facility installations.
- Structural concrete bridge deck paving and asphalt paving on DOT highways and paving on Interstate.
Stewart International Airport Taxiway B reconstruction
- Taxiway widening, milling and profiling
- FAA spec. paving and subbase installation.
- Taxiway and in pavement lighting installations.
- Concrete pavement removal and installation
- Drainage installations
Stewart International Airport Taxiway M reconstruction
- Similar scope as Taxiway B reconstruction.
Dutchess County Airport Taxiway A, B, and C
Three separately bid contracts over a five year period for the reconstruction of the aforementioned taxiway structures.
- Active taxiway removal and reconstruction.
- Taxiway lighting and duct bank installations.
- Water quality facility construction.
- FAA spec. subbase and pavement installations.
- Mass earth cuts and fills.