USMA at West Point
41°23’29.36” N 73°57’21.57” W
- Selected on four consecutive occasions as where and when “best value” contractor for multiple year contracts. Supply intermodal transportation construction improvements at USMA at West Point.
- Including all types of paving, surface and structural concrete demolition and construction.
- SMU and natural stone wall construction.
- Specialty construction surface installations.
- High tech infrastructure installation along with power distribution.
- Landfill and water quality work
Chalet Road Reconstruction. Monticello, NY
41°39’53.17” N 74°38’40.36” W
- Two year reconstruction of Chalet Rd.
- Phased construction of 2.1 miles of roadway in an environmentally sensitive area with 100% chemical treatment of all water runoff to eliminate turbidity.
- Construction of two new 25′ deep municipal sanitary lift stations.
- Complete street lighting package.
- Construction of a 60′ Conspan precast bridge structure.
- Water quality detention basins.
- Installation of new domestic water, both force & gravity sewer, and drainage.
- Phased pavement installation.
Robinson Ave Reconstruction. Newburgh, NY
41°30’17.12” N 74°01’14.82” W
- Complete reconstruction of 3.2 miles of Route 9W.
- Reconstruction and improvements to turn of the century domestic water distribution system.
- Pile and pre-cast panel wall system.
- Complete drainage and water quality installations.
Curb and walk reconstruction.
- Recycled and repurposed over 70% of the materials slated for removal and disposal from the project.
Exit 28 (Old Exit 5) reconstruction, Interstate 84. Montgomery NY
41°30’39.30” N 74°12’25.64” W
- Reconfigure exit 5 entrance and exit ramps on Interstate 84.
- Widen I-84 over pass over NYS Route 208.
- Installation of structural grout retaining wall system.
- Wetland construction and storm water quality facility installations.
- Structural concrete bridge deck paving and asphalt paving on DOT highways and paving on Interstate.
PANYNJ Stewart International Airport, Taxiway Bravo reconstruction. Newburgh, NY
41°30’04.86” N 74°05’46.91” W
- Taxiway widening, milling, and profiling
- FAA spec. paving and subbase installation.
- Taxiway and in pavement lighting installations.
- Concrete pavement removal and installation
- Drainage installations
PANNYNJ Stewart International Airport, Taxiway Mike reconstruction. Newburgh, NY
41°30’17.12” N 74°06’55.77” W
- Similar scope as Taxiway Bravo reconstruction.
Dutchess County Airport Taxiway Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, & Kilo. Four separately bid contracts over a five-year period for the reconstruction of the aforementioned taxiway structures. Wappingers Falls, NY
41°37’44.10” N 73°52’50.66” W
- Active taxiway removal and reconstruction.
- Taxiway lighting and duct bank installations.
- Water quality facility construction.
- FAA spec. subbase and pavement installations.
- Mass earth cuts and fills.