Mill and Pave North Span of Newburgh-Beacon Bridge; Mill, refurbish structural concrete deck and pave westbound span with waterproof bituminous concrete
41°31’11.76” N 73°59’51.53” W
- Mill, repair bridge deck, wash bridge deck, clean & dry surface, apply tack coat and pave during a twelve-hour shift, the entire Northern span.
- Bridge joint reconstruction Eastern approach—Mid Hudson Bridge.
Port Authority parking, Stewart International Airport. Newburgh, NY
41°29’46.76” N 74°06’03.37” W
- Building demolition, including asbestos abatement.
- Construct 7 acre underground water quality system.
- Pave parking lot with porous graded bituminous concrete.
Rural road reconstruction, Marlboro, NY
- Reclaim, reshape and pave 42 miles of town roadway network.
Manheim Car Auctions. Newburgh, NY
41°30’54.99 N 74°05’46.91” W
- Pave, new construction of 75 acre car storage parking lot for Manheim Auctions