Route 17m Paving. Goshen NY
41°24’00.57” N 74°23’06.55” W
- Mill & Pave 6 miles of Route 17m conforming to NYSDOT specifications.
- Night paving operations including multi-lane rolling traffic control.
Mill and Pave North Span of Newburgh-Beacon Bridge; Mill, refurbish structural concrete deck and pave westbound span with waterproof bituminous concrete
41°31’11.76” N 73°59’51.53” W
- Mill, repair bridge deck, wash bridge deck, clean & dry surface, apply tack coat and pave during a twelve-hour shift, the entire Northern span.
- Bridge joint reconstruction Eastern approach—Mid Hudson Bridge.
Port Authority parking, Stewart International Airport. Newburgh, NY
41°29’46.76” N 74°06’03.37” W
- Building demolition, including asbestos abatement.
- Construct 7 acre underground water quality system.
- Pave parking lot with porous graded bituminous concrete.
LEGO Land New York, State I-86. & Rt. 17m. Goshen, NY
41°23’18.95” N 74°19’02.81” W
- Off site highway renovations for projected increased traffic flows.
- T-wall installation for the widening of State Route 17m.
- Earthen infill for the construction of an acceleration lane for I-86.
- Local traffic improvements including signal installation and enhancements.