Culvert Replacement. Cornwall, NY
41°25’21.96” N 74°01’49.98” W
- F.E.M.A. funded precast Culvert replacement for a Class C(TS) trout stream washed away via Hurricane Henry.
- Fast track schedule reestablishing a connection to an isolated portion of the local Town.
New York State Thruway Authority Culvert relining from Exit 16 to Exit 21
- Clean, camera, and reline culvert crossings under Interstate 87.
- Reconstruct drainage structures.
Precast Bridge Deck Replacement. NYS Route 302 over Pakanasink Creek. Pine Bush, NY
41°35’36.12” N 74°18’36.84” W
- Saw-cut roadway bridge deck and prepare for removal.
- Lift, load, and dispose of deteriorated bridge deck units.
- Install pre-cast bridge deck panels and install closure pours.
- All work completed over a twenty-four-hour-per-day, seven-days-per-week effort.
NYSDOT Route 208 Bridge construction over Heritage Trail. Monroe, NY
41°20’06.24” N 74°11’27.62” W
- Demolish existing steel superstructure bridge
- Install new precast bridge and tunnel structure over Heritage Trail.
- Install required earthen fill and reconstruct Rt. 208 above.